So, I don’t know how Meg did it – that is, kept a big ‘ol secret from her blog community for nearly a year while she was launching a book deal. Because – eeee! – I think I would lose my mind.
I’ve been a ball of nervous energy over the past couple weeks and I am still not ready to talk about it yet. I will be soon, and I will be talking about it. But, not yet.
(And this is what I mean – I can’t just NOT discuss it. I’m a spaz.)
Anyway, as a result? NO 30 for 30 pictures this week. FAIL. So, summaries of clothes:
– Taupe 3/4 button shirt, brown vest, brown pants – all NY&Co. Jewelry from Lia Sophia.
– White shirt (Van Heusen), black pants and cardigan sweater, NY&Co.
(I didn’t love this outfit.)
– White w/ black pinstripe 3/4 shirt, black skirt, NY&Co. Lace cami from Van Heusen
– Taupe w/ brown pinstripes pants and vest; orange short sleeved button down, NY&Co. Lia Sophia jewelry.
– Pac Sun jeans, purple cardigan from Banana Republic. White button down short sleeved shirt from NY&Co. Lia Sophia jewelry.
I’ve found, through this process, there are a lot of clothes I have that I DON’T LIKE. I thought I got rid of all of those. I thought wrong. There’s not much left that I dislike, but enough that I need to make another Goodwill run. My closet is shrinking, and I like what it’s starting to look like. 🙂
Besides, if it shrinks, I can make room for new stuff. Right? 🙂